1. What is your sample policy for chemical products?
Normally we can offer sample free of charge. While some dangerous chemical products, especially liquid forms, are strictly controlled and not accpeted by courrier companies. Special ways can be provided for some samples, while customer will bear the transportation charges by themself.
2. How can you guarantee quality?
Products with pre-shipment sample testing, Confirmation document of products confirming with COA specification, pre-shipment inspection by a third party, and factory on site checking by customers are all welcomed.
3. Can you supply other chemical products except those listed on your website?
Yes, we can. We have a trading sub company to sourcing and exporting quality products every day.
4. Does your company like to develop an agent in my country?
Yes, we welcome and glad to share business with those who are really interested to be an agent of our strong products.
5. What is your MOQ and payment term?
MOQ is decided by products. For those with easy export procedures, quantity limit could be very low. While some products require FCL shipment only.
6. What is the normal delivery time for order?
For products with stock, 10 to 15 days is required to arrange shipment, and for order which needs new production schedule, 20 to 30 days I required to arrange a shipment.
7. What possible shipping method can be supplied?
Our complete logistic system accept shipment by different ways, eg. Courrier, Air, Truck, Train as well as sea shipment.
8. What payment terms are available?
We can work with customers by T/T, D/P, L/C, or any other ways be negotiation.